4" One-way Insulated Breather
BOX QTY: 5
What our Customers have to say...
"Finally a premium quality, functionally designed one way breather at a very affordable price. And no question these will extend roof life where appropriately needed."
- J. Valdes-Intl. Consulting
- 11" high with 12.5" wide deck flange
- 5" I.D. to aluminum wall with .8" insulation thickness
- 3.5" I.D. between insulated walls
- Vented 7" wide cap with integral bug screen
- Made from premium gauge spun aluminum
- Secured vandal proof cap prevents rain or snow entry
- Reduces moisture and trapper air within roofing system to prolong roof life
- 3/4" thickness polyurethane foam insulated walls
- One-way roof vent with an internal flexible one-way diaphragm
- Placement depends on the venting area of the breather. With a 3.5" (89 mm) throat opening it is recommended that one breather be installed every 1,000 square feet (929 square metres) of roof area
Please click on the photo to enlarge: