RHG GALVANIZED EQUIPMENT ACCESS ROOF HATCH - DOUBLE LEAF
Acudor Equipment Access Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building where larger openings are required. This opening allows for equipment to be installed or removed from a building through the roof.
What our Customers have to say...
"Their system is second to none to get you what you order as soon as possible."
- Mike Rosenstein, Convoy Supply QC / Interbranch Traffic
- Weather tight construction
- Convenient one-hand operation
- 12" high insulated curb
- Supports 40lbs./sq. ft. live load
OPTIONAL FEATURES RHG
- Stainless Steel cover, curb, and/or hardware (RHG)
- Galvanized steel curb and Aluminum cover
- Polycarbonate domes for daylighting
- Louvered Curbs
- Curb Mounted Units
- Curb pitch corrected for sloped roof
- Higher curb heights for "green roof" applications
- Higher Live Load support
- Available with Galvanized Steel Curb and Aluminum Cover
Please click on the photo to enlarge:
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft., the cover is 1/8" thick aluminum with a 22 gauge aluminum inside liner.
- Curb: 14 gauge galvanized steel with 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Hinge: Heavy duty Aluminum pintle hinges with 3/8" pin.
- Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Inside pull handle allows for easy control when closing cover.
- Door Latch: Self latching, zinc plated outside T handle 2-Point slam latch. Unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.
- Finish: Material is prepared with an iron phosphate wash, followed by a rust inhibiting primer, and then a baked on polyester enamel grey paint.