RHA ALUMINUM ELECTRIC ACTUATION ROOF HATCH
Acudor Electric Actuation Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building with the ease of automation. By adding an electric actuator, our hatch can be opened and closed remotely. This feature is available on small ladder access hatches, and more importantly on larger equipment hatches, which are typically heavy and difficult to operate.
What our Customers have to say...
"Their system is second to none to get you what you order as soon as possible."
- Mike Rosenstein, Convoy Supply QC / Interbranch Traffic
- Choice of operating switch and/or remote control
- 12V/24V DC Electrical Actuator. Suitable for mains supply AC 120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Can open to any angle up to 80 degrees max
- Battery back-up
- Synchronized operation for large sizes
OPTIONAL FEATURES RHA
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Louvered Curbs
- Curb Mounted Units
- Curb pitch corrected for sloped roof
Please click on the photo to enlarge:
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft.
- Curb: 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Opening: Convenient electric actuation with options of Push Button Switch,Key Switch and/or Remote Control. Can be kept open at any angle for ventilation. Single covers with more than one actuator operate on synchronous mode. Hatches with more than one cover have at least two actuators which need to be operated in sequence. Battery back-up is provided for emergency exits to ensure power supply in case of power outage. Control Box keeps the batteries charged.
- Door Latch: Self Locking feature of Electric Actuator replaces need for conventional locks in standard designs. Additional locking arrangements available upon request.
- Finish: Aluminum: Mill Finish.