RHA ALUMINUM LADDER ACCESS ROOF HATCH
Acudor Ladder Access Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building.
What our Customers have to say...
"Their system is second to none to get you what you order as soon as possible."
- Mike Rosenstein, Convoy Supply QC / Interbranch Traffic
- Weather tight construction
- Convenient one-hand operation
- 12" high insulated curb
- Supports 40lbs./sq. ft. live load
OPTIONAL FEATURES RHA
- Painted and Anodized finishes
- Polycarbonate domes for daylighting
- Louvered Curbs
- Curb Mounted Units
- Curb pitch corrected for sloped roof
- Higher curb heights for "green roof" applications
Please click on the photo to enlarge:
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft., the cover is 11 gauge aluminum with a 20 gauge aluminum inside liner.
- Curb: 11 gauge aluminum with 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Hinge: Heavy duty Aluminum pintle hinges with 3/8" pin
- Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Inside pull handle allows for easy control when closing cover.
- Door Latch: Self latching, zinc plated outside T handle with stainless steel inside lock and lever assembly. Unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.
- Finish: Mill finish