RHADD GALVANIZED DOMED ROOF HATCH
Acudor Domed Roof Hatches are designed to provide convenient, economical access to the roof of a building. The Polycarbonate Domes provide the benefit of a skylight.
What our Customers have to say...
"Their system is second to none to get you what you order as soon as possible."
- Mike Rosenstein, Convoy Supply QC / Interbranch Traffic
- Clear, bronz, white, combination polycarbonate double-skin dome
OPTIONAL FEATURES RHADD
- Stainless Steel cover, curb, and/or hardware
- Louvered Curbs
- Curb Mounted Units
- Curb pitch corrected for sloped roof
- All Aluminum construction, cover and curb
Please click on the photo to enlarge:
- Cover: Double-skin construction (“in box type design”) with 1" cellulose insulation and a continuous EPDM foam weather/draft seal gasket that is attached to the inside of cover to provide a flush, tight fit. Designed to support a live load of 40lbs./sq. ft., the cover is 1/8” thick aluminum. To accommodate the polycarbonate domes, an aluminum extrusion with built in condensation drainage channel is provided.
- Curb: 14 gauge galvanized steel with 1" thick fiberboard roof insulation at curb exterior. Curb is 12" high, with 3.375" wide bottom flange and pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Hinge: Heavy duty galvanized steel pintle hinges with 3/8" pin.
- Opening: Gas spring operators allow cover to open and close with ease. Inside pull handle allows for easy control when closing cover.
- Door Latch: Self latching, zinc plated outside T handle with stainless steel inside lock and lever assembly. Unit also has inside and outside padlock provisions.
- Finish: (Curb) Material is prepared with an iron phosphate wash, followed by a rust inhibiting primer, and then a baked on polyester enamel grey paint, (Cover) Mill finish.