Term Bar Aluminum (10')
BOX QTY: 50
What our Customers have to say...
Termination bars are made in several styles and from different materials. The Platinum Termination bar is high quality aluminum, resists corrosion and the angled edge allows a perfect seal Great value and a good product."
- Steve Page, Taurus Contracting
- Prefabricated with strong, light-weight aluminum
- Flexible to adapt to building irregularities
- Pre-drilled every 6" and in 10' lengths x 1" wide x 1/8" thickness
- Holes are 3/8" X 5/16"
- 1/8" lip sealant edge for secure seal
- Professional neat and tidy terminations
- Aluminum will not rust and stronger than plastic
- Aluminum is 6063 T-5 grade and corrosion resistant
- Termination Bar is intended for attaching and sealing flashing termination
- Substrates must be free from dust, dirt, oil, water and other contaminants
- Anchor the termination bar through each pre -drilled hole as required
- Start fastening at one end of the bar and proceed to the next slot to eliminate bowing caused by improper installation. Trim top edge of flashing flush with top of termination bar. Apply sealant to top edge of bar and trowel smooth. Remove existing flashing and fasten to the substrate
Please click on the photo to enlarge: