ALUMINUM UNDER DECK CLAMPS
3" Aluminum Under Deck Clamp
BOX QTY: 5
What our Customers have to say...
"These are very strong, easy to install and prevent any upward movement on 3", 4" and 6" New Construction drains.Nice to see an affordable accessory that works so well."
- Dave Skinner, Tri Tech Weatherproofing Services
- Constructed of premium heavy gauge aluminum 1" wide x 18" long x 4.7mm thick
- Designed for either 3", 4" or 6" New Construction drains
- Tested to withstand over 300 lb. pull test
- Complete with set of 2 Allen key bolts and nuts
- Strong, easy to install and fits all Platinum drains and most others
- Packaged 5 sets per box in either 3", 4" or 6"
- Under-deck clamps are recommended to provide a secure, long lasting installation of the roof drain on all but poured-in-place installations. Roof drains must be firmly secured to the roof with an under-deck clamp, otherwise, due to snow loads, rain loads and regular expansion and contraction, the drain will work in and out of the roofing, causing roofing membranes to flex and fail.