NEW CONSTRUCTION ROOF DRAINS - FLAT DECK
New Construction 2" Copper, w/alum flange, w/flip top dome
BOX QTY: 1
What our Customers have to say...
The city School Board has approved these Platinum copper drains and we are also using their drain seals on every job.
Great pricing and a first class product."
- Peter Thomas, Thomas Roofing
- Two piece secured hinged HD cast aluminum Vandal Proof dome
- Easy maintenance with single Phillips screw
- Top fully opens with 6 ½" opening
- 3 bolt design allows ease of installation
- Platinum flip top dome fits all sizes of Platinum retrofit and new construction copper and aluminum drains
- Designed to accommodate contractor metal foil
- dhesive label
- 33 weir openings for effective drainage
- Available and boxed as ‘dome only’ in boxes of 5
- Platinum Flow Control can also be used as needed
- Flip top dome series copper drains are SKU designated beginning with P (Premium)
- Standard dome on all P series copper drains
FLANGE / CLAMPING RING
- Heavy cast aluminum construction
- 9 drainage channels to allow full drainage
- Flange designed for optimum seal with roof flashing
- Fits all sizes of Platinum copper drains
- Reversible to allow elevation drainage options
Please click on the photo to enlarge:
DRAIN DECK and STEM
- 24 oz. / .05" (1.2 mm) prime roofing grade T-2 copper
- Available in either flat or recessed deck
- Argon-Arc welded and overlapping seams for clean solid weld fusion
- Tig welded 3/8" stainless steel bolts to copper deck
- set of stainless steel nuts (6)
- Code approved CSA-B79
- Available in Retrofit Flat deck sizes 1 ¾", 2 ¾", 3 ¾", 4 ¾" and 5 ¾"
- Available in Recessed deck sizes 2 ¾", 3 ¾", 4 ¾" and 5 ¾"
- Available in New Construction sizes 2", 3", 4" and 6" in flat deck and in sizes 3", 4" and 6" in recessed deck
- 1.2 mm copper for drains up to 3", 1.5mm for 5" and 0mm copper for 6" drains
- 18" wide deck flange